So I utilize my quick launch bar to the fullness. It has many shortcuts that I use each and everyday. I grew tired of sending a shortcut to the desktop and then dragging it to the quick launch. I set out to find out if it was possible to just add an option to the Send To menu. After a few hours of searching online I eventually found a way to do it. Here it is.
1. Click on start, run, type in “sendto” without the quotations.
3. Then you will have to go to My Computer, C:\ and go to C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer. You should now see a Quick Launch folder there similar to this.
4. You will want to right click on the Quick Launch folder, and then high light send to and then send to desktop as a shortcut.
5. Go to your desktop, right click on the shortcut, cut, and then paste it into the sendto folder. You can now re-name the shortcut to something like “Quick Launch.”
6. Test this out by going to start, programs, right clicking on a program, send to, and see if “Quick Launch” is available as an option.
Just make sure you have your hidden folders/files set to be viewed otherwise you won’t be able to get to the Application Data folder.